Learn more about rider rewards program.
The Big Swamp Harley-Davidson® Loyalty Rewards Program
Earn rewards for being a dedicated, loyal customer. Every time you shop with us.
Loyalty Rewards Program (The Low Down)
First off, this program is free to you. "No cost, no hidden fees, zip".
Step One - Get your Loyalty Rewards Card from the Dealership
Step Two - Setup your profile online
Important: You will need to set up your online account to activate your card.
- Go to our website.
- Click on the rider rewards submenu on the customers menu options.
- When asked, "Have You Ever Accessed Your Rewards Account Online?", click "No, I need a password".
- This will prompt you to enter your loyalty rewards number and security code (found on the back of your card), click "Continue".
- Enter your email address once, then again to confirm it, click "Continue".
- Finally, you create your user name (your email) and password.
- Click "Finish - send confirmation email". You will need to check your email, and confirm the activation of your card.
Step Three - Earn points with purchases.
How you earn points: You receive one loyalty reward points for every $1 spent on parts (over-the-counter, parts sold to a bike purchase, and in service on repair orders), and MotorClothes®.
Other ways to earn:
You can earn additional points by visiting our dealership on designated event days and taking advantage of our special promotions like double/triple points days. Sign up for our monthly email newsletter to be notified of special bonus point opportunities!
Points will be awarded on sale or clearance items (excludes tax).
As said above, there is no cost to join and it only takes a few seconds to sign up at our dealership. Once you have joined and received your rewards card, you can start earning points. The more you spend, the more you save. The loyalty rewards program is our way of saying "thank you" for coming back again and again to Big Swamp Harley-Davidson®.
Step Four - Track Your Points
With each purchase, points are accumulated immediately and will be posted to your account within 48 hours. You can track your points online via your rewards account on our website.
Step Five - Redeem Your Points
Points earned from purchases at our dealership are redeemed in the form of reward certificates to our store. Certificates are printed from your rewards account online. The certificates can then be used towards any MotorClothes®, parts or service purchase (bike sales not included). Once a reward certificate is printed it must be redeemed within 30 days.
Your points do have an expiration date of 6 months from your last purchase.
Big Swamp H-D®'s Loyalty Rewards Point Scale
|Points Earned||Gift Certificate Value|
|300||$15 gift certificate|
|500||$25 gift certificate|
|1000||$50 gift certificate|
|1500||$75 gift certificate|
|2000||$100 gift certificate|
|5000||$250 gift certificate|
|10000||$500 gift certificate|
Points are earned at a rate of 1 point per $1 spent.
Example: Spend $250 before tax, earn 250 points. Redeem a $10 gift certificate. Spend $7500 before tax, earn 7500 points. Redeem a $750 gift certificate.
When points are redeemed, your point value returns to zero. In the case merchandise is returned that points were originally earned, points will be deducted from your account.
Other Terms & Conditions:
Rewards certificates earned under the loyalty rewards program cannot be credited to an account, redeemed for cash, used toward motorcycle purchases, used to purchase gift cards, used on warranty service work or collision repair.
- Rewards points cannot be earned on labor sales.
- Rewards certificates are nontransferable.
- Rewards certificates expire 30 days after printing.
- Rewards points cannot be added for purchases made before you joined the loyalty rewards program.
- Rewards points cannot be earned on purchases made with your rewards certificates.
- As stated earlier, you will be awarded 500 loyalty rewards points for purchasing your motorcycle from our store.
- Rewards points cannot be earned on dollars spent on motorcycle purchases.
- Once 7500 loyalty rewards points are earned, these points must redeemed before more points can be earned.
- Big Swamp Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time without obligation or notification.